Pharoh's Finery Redux:
The "wrap" bracelet grows up and gets sophisticated!
Michelle teaches you how by showing you:
*how to build a bracelet with multiple leather cords and modified loom weaving
* how to weave various widths of bracelets and how bead and button size affect this, and
* how to size your bracelet properly based on whatever button and beads you choose.
You'll also learn:
* a brand new edging technique,
* How to make matching earrings in a new, never-before-seen technique,
* How to taper the bracelet properly for the button closure
* how to size this bracelet for anyone- no matter what button you choose or what size the wrist is!
This incredibly flexible design will give you unlimited looks depending on your bead & color choices, and beads up fast for quick holiday gift giving. Suitable for beginners, new and cool enough to challenge more advanced beaders.
Taught be Michelle Gowland AKA The Rolling Beadweaver.
Payment in full is required when class is booked. Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance or no refund will be given. Cancellations made more than 7 days in advance will receive a full refund.